Ecological and aesthetic mail communication
Save resources, set an example, with the paper series Design-RC® you operate quasi “pro earth”.
Highlights components and environmental protection:
- Made of FSC®-certified 100% recycled material. In contrast to FSC mixed paper (indicates paper products whose fibres originate at least 70% from sustainable forestry), FSC® certified products are 100% made of recycled material, at least 85% of which is so-called post-consumer material. Information taken from the website of the Federal Environment Agency.
- Depending on the type, the papers are surface-glued and the glue used contains no animal ingredients.
- Regarding the glue for the closing flap and the side flaps, we can confirm that these are synthetically produced and that no animal ingredients are used in their production.
- Some envelopes have windows made of bio-film. This is made of natural raw materials and is biodegradable and compostable!
- And: The Design-RC® papers have a special extra: in many grammages, the paper has two differently coloured sides, namely brown and grey, with which noble interesting effects can be achieved.
The soft haptic and many fine inclusions additionally give the paper a noble, pleasant appearance.
Further processing highlights:
- Some of them certified by Deutsche Post regarding machine capability.
- Well suited for refinements.
- Convincing printing results.
The following sizes are available:
B6 – Info here
C4 – Info here
C5 – Info here
C6 – Info here
DIN C5/C6, a little bit larger than DIN long – info here
Square – Info here
Compact letter – info here
and as a particularly noble variant:
Sewn envelopes with decorative stitching – info here
Here you can find a PDF with general information about the Design-RC products.
Any further questions? You can reach us via the contact form or by phone +49/89/89 82 77 98-0.